THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fish & Our Company

"Fish are friends, not food." -Finding Nemo

I always say that line everytime I would get asked if I want to eat fish. Obviously I don't. I am a pork-beef-chicken-lamb-anything-but-fish type of person. I eat fish at times. But I am really picky. I like the big ones only for the reason that I hate having to take off the bones. With the likes of tuna or blue marlin, it is relatively easy. So Rey got surprised when I said I loved the seafood at Fish & Co. They had pork and chicken but heck, of course I had to try their fish. It was amazing. They didn't name their fish and chips as The Best Fish and Chips in Town for nothing. They were true to their name. The servings are generous. The Baked Salmon was really delectable. The Peppercorn Mahi Mahi was great. The bottomless strawberry lemonade was oh-so-yummy.

Last Saturday, Rey and I went to the Mall of Asia. After looking around, I complained of aching legs. For that reason, Rey decided to for us to get a snack and lounge at Cheesecake etc. After staying there for hours [literally], we had dinner at Fish & Co. Yey!=) It was his first time to dine there and he ordered the Porkchops Basilico and I ordered my favorite Fish and Chips. The serving of the Porkchops was not only big--it was huge! While we were eating, he kept on saying how good our food were. It made me happy knowing he loved it.=) We hang out at my house after and he was already planning on when to go back at Fish & Co.!

It was past one in the morning when he left. Saturday was simply a wonderful day. Apart from all the food we had, it was because we got to spend time together. At the end of the day, my Belgian Double Cream Cheesecake wouldn't be as delightful as it was if he had not been at my side. Our dinner wouldn't be as enjoyable if we didn't get to enjoy it together.

Sweet.:)


0 comments: