THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 9, 2007

Something Fishy

Teasing people can be so much fun whether the people being teased ride with it or get irked by it. I don't get the hang out of teasing.

Lately, I've been teasing two good friends of mine. They are both single so I joke that they have a romantic relationship going on and that they're just hiding it. Hehe. It's cute 'coz they don't react against it. They merely laugh it off, no defensiveness, only laughters from the two of them and the people around us.

I found out very recently that one particular girl was getting pissed off by it. Take note: she's not involved in any of my teasing; her name was never mentioned. She's not the guy's girlfriend, neither an ex, nor do they have what they call a mutual understanding. Nada. So why is she fuming? It is because she is in love with our guy friend. Haha!

It's not the first time I encountered a girl going furious for the reason that the man she overly adores is being paired with another girl. Been there, done that.;) I wasn't the silly girl though, I was the girl being paired. Hahaha! Being the brat that I am, knowing that someone is irritated, I provoke her more. Haha! I make the "girl in love" green-eyed with jealousy. Hahaha! With the present case, I tease my two good friends all the more when the other girl is around! Hahahaha! I am mean.

Until now I don't understand why there are girls who go gaga over guys who are not and do not go gaga over them. I don't know why there are girls who would kill and fight for the guys they drool over when the guys would not even offer a punch for them. Fortunately, I am not one of them. I wouldn't force myself to someone who doesn't even like me. Hello? That's so pathetic! That's a clear sign of desperation!

There are plenty of fish in the sea and you don't run after them to catch one. How do fisherfolks do that? They put a net and wait for fish to come to them. Come to think of it. If fishers would swim after a fish, they would only get one. However, if they wait for them to find their way to the net, what will they have? A school of fish in different varieties to choose from. Wouldn't that be a hell lot better?:)

As for me, a girl can go crazy over my fish and I would even be proud! Haha!

1 comments:

@margeemateo said...

i need a new fish, but i cant let go of the fish i have?