THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

love it is

Last night, over beer and tortillos, our Xgrothe [Group Therapy] class gathered once again at Tulyase laughing ang talking [with sense, that is]. Questions were exchanged when Sir Bob suddenly gave an interesting one: "Have you ever been loved the way you want to?"

I was the first to give an answer, "yes." Everyone answered as required. I was quick with my reply 'coz I am sure with it. I don't have to ponder neither have second thoughts.

It was only when I woke up today that I thought of the question. No more noise, alcohol, and chips. I wasn't rethinking of my answer. I was contemplating on the NO responses. I believe that each of us loves someone the best way we could. Yet, as individuals, we're different. He may love her in this manner, and she may love him in another. The same thing goes with the way all of us want to be loved--in dissimilar means.

A year ago, I would have probably answered the same question with a NO. Why? It's because a year ago, I still haven't learned what I had just said. I used to always whine about how he is not as this or that like me. Worse, I compared him with others. Now, he helped me realize that even if we are alike in more than a dozen things, we are not the same in more than a dozen things, too and that does not exclude the way we love.

Until now, I don't want his being manongly-protective at times. He doesn't want my carino brutal most of the time. But for him, it's the best way to love me. For me, that's the best way to love him. That's how he loves me. That's how I love him.

I guess we gotta keep this in mind:
Not because someone doesn't love us the way we want them to doesn't mean they don't love us with all they've got.

0 comments: