THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Masochistic Realization

I am crazy. I am down and blue and what songs do I listen to over and over? Usher's Burn. Gabrielle's Out of Reach. MYMP's Only Reminds Me of You. Tamia's Smile.

WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?

Why do I do things knowing it's not gonna bring me smiles? Why do I do things that I don't want to? Why do I do things that hurt?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know..maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.
-Meredith Grey [still=p]

2 comments:

@margeemateo said...

it adds excitement to your life!

Princess Annix said...

not quite bro..not really...