THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grey Area

When girls are in love, we tend to associate every song, every line, and every movie with how we feel or how we are. I was able to finish the entire DVD of the last season of Grey's Anatomy and I so loved it. The romantic shmuck that I am, of course, I have to be one of those ladies who feel that they are in the shoes of one character or the other. For me, I was like Meredith. Well, excluding the mistress fact and her one-night stands. Derek, would be Rey, also excluding the Addison fact. Let me share with you some lines that really made me smile and say, "Annix, is that you?"--


MEREDITH: "If you want to break up with me...just do it. Just end it, if that's what you want."

DEREK: "I can't."


MEREDITH: "Sure you can, here's how it goes. Meredith, I don't want to see you anymore. Meredith, I don't love you anymore."


DEREK: "Meredith, I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me.."


[see? she's so me! he's so him! my friends could attest to these lines! waah!]

Meredith: Stop. I do not need rescuing.

Derek: You would've drowned in the bathtub had I not been there.

Meredtih: I'm a surgeon. i do not need rescuing. You are not my knight-in-shining... whatever.

Derek: So we're gonna fight because i pulled you out of the tub?

Meredith: You have a place, you could sleep at it. And you didn't have to pull me out of the bathtub. You're everywhere all the time saying things.

Derek: This is the happily ever after part. And in the happily ever after part the guy is there, all the time saying things. And the girls love it!

Meredith: Go to work. I'll see you there.

Derek: Just for the record, I am your knight-in-shining whatever.


[rey and annix. clearly. annix the "mataray"
and rey the understanding one. hehe. rey coming to "rescue" me and then hear me complaining about it. if you were with us yesterday, you would've witnessed.]


DENNY: "Do you know what kind of miracle it is that Derek is who he is? Do you know how rare it is that someone like him even exists? He's still an optimist! He still believes in true love and magic and soulmates. He's waiting for you. And if you don't come back from this, you will change who he is."

[now this line i've heard from my friends endless times.]

Gosh. I can't wait for the next season of Grey's.

1 comments:

test said...

read my blog. i feel like ive started a 4th season mantra. i suck greys. hihihi!