THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 28, 2008

Na-tal

In a couple of hours, I'll be less younger. It seems the people around me are more excited about it than I am. Actually they are excited and I am not. Why should I? Birthdays are normal. We all get it every year. Even my cabbage patch kid doll had a birth certificate to let me know when she was "born" to celebrate it. Plus, I wouldn't be the only one getting older tomorrow. There are thousands of people. Some I even know of. I already know what to expect tomorrow. Family, friends, anonymous personalities, freaky stalkers, and the likes would call, text, e-mail, IM, or what-have-you to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Heck, I even know beforehand what I would tell them..THANK YOU! We'd probably eat out for dinner. Yet, since I try to go on a diet, I would not eat much. Then, amazingly, we'd go home. Is that something to be excited about? I don't think so. Then again, before I retire to bed, I would probably remember that I still have unopened gifts. Now, that's something to be a little excited about. *wink*

0 comments: