THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PROVOKED.

it's been quite awhile..again.

--

green archers has won the championship for Men's Basketball in UAAP.

--

Top 500 Educational Institutions in the World research and study undertaken by London-based Times Higher Education Supplement-Quacquarelli Symonds (THES-QS) World University Rankings was released.

The top 500 universities were chosen from among 15,000 educational institutions worldwide. To be part of this elite list of universities, the institution has to meet several stringent criteria, including faculty-to-student ratios and ratings given by more than 3,000 academicians and 700 leading international employment recruiters.


DLSU was and still is proven to be the best private university in the country having a ranking of 392 while ADMU ranked 484.

--

Glorietta 2 became Ground Zero. I feel bad. Sincerely. Having been a part of Ayala Corporation still instills a loyalty in me for the company. Nobody deserved what happened. NOBODY.

--

I left Manila for Bacolod furious and am back not without a vengeance. I had a fantastic stay there brought about by the great places, wonderful people, and of course, amazing food!! I want to stay there for good!! Now that I am here again, I have unfinished business to do. I used to say I don't get mad, I get even. I changed it. I don't get mad, I get furious. I don't get even, I get more. I don't let things happen. I make things happen. People forget. People forget that when you bump in to something, it's gonna hit you back with more force if what you bumped on is something harder than you. People forget the people they once turned to, confided in, spilled their feelings, shared their ultimate secrets with. People forget that the people who were once nice to them could be the exact opposite once triggered. People forget that their best-kept secrets could be out in the open in the blink of an eye. Words spread fast. Maybe people forget that too. People forget that you have to pick your battles and choose your enemies. People forget that once you started something, you have to finish it. Do those people really forget? Or are they just plain S-T-U-P-I-D? Either way, someone better look out for himself. He doesn't need to watch his back though. I'm not a coward to hit that way.
Just watch your fat face. I'll make it drop on the floor REAL HARD. No slapping, don't worry. I didn't come from YOUR school remember? Plus, I won't let even the tip of my finger touch any portion of your skin considering how everyone is talking about your poor hygiene not to mention a really poor taste in clothes as well. Eww. Mahawa pa ku syo. Yuck! Maybe a little portion of my wit would be enough. Comparing the 2 of us? Yeah, a teeny weeny portion would suffice. I feel sorry for you. You don't even have friends to tell about a girl who despises you. Aww. It's worse because you THINK you have them when in fact, they're merely COPING with your presence around. Everybody hates you. Everybody wants you out. Everybody wants me in and that is the true reason behind your invalid, lame, and dumb reason. You see me as a threat. Hello? I wouldn't even want to be in your place. Not even in my dreams! Gosh, you can't even have your mobile phone repaired! I have 2 extra phones, if you were my friend I could lend you one. Since you're too far from being one, i could sell you one. But heck, your salary can't afford eh. Hahaha! You are also scared that I would add to the number of people who wants to poke your eyes out. Guess what? I am already one of them. Tsk tsk. You are so pathetic and you're making it obvious all the more each day. You have known me and still you messed with me. I know what I deserve. You proved that I am a hell lot better than you. The only reason why you're pulling me down is 'coz i am ABOVE you. Here's an advice for you in Filipino so you could comprehend easily: Pwede ba, before messing with me, siguraduhin mu na magkalevel tayo. Try mu kung papasa ka sa la salle. Then get a masters degree. That is, kung papasa ka din. Then learn how to take a bath, brush your teeth, use a mouthwash, comb your hair, shop for the right clothes, eat the right food. Para naman kahit sa ichura eh lumevel ka. Kahit wag ka na saken mahiya, walangya ka naman talaga eh. Dun na lang sa mga taong makakausap mu. Mas mukha pa kasi silang professional at times kesa syo eh. Sounds mayabang, pero dba nga YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. wag ka kasi magyayabang at lalong wag mu ku yayabangan kung wala ka naman ikakayabang. sasabihin mu na my N7710 phone is luma when your i-don't-even-know-what-unit is sirasira. masakit? totoo kasi. REALITY BITES.

Mukha kang bola ng basketball na hindi pinagaagawan--pinagtatabuyan.

Wag ka mayabang sa mga school mu ha, eh hindi naman pala kasali sa Top 500. Antay tayo ng Top 500,000,000,000,000 baka sakali makasama na.

Galing mu eh. Feeling mu all-in-one ka. Para bang mall. Siguro kung icocompare isa ka sa mga Glorietta malls...hmm..

Glorietta2--

Pagkatapos sumabog.

4 comments:

@margeemateo said...

full of emotion. im blown away by it, honestly. haha! i dont know what to say. go DLSU!!! hehe!

whoever that is, well yeah, you dont need to stoop down to his level. he is crazy. he has ego issue, thats for sure.

Princess Annix said...

he is beyond crazy. apart from an ego issue, he has a hygiene issue too. poor him.

Pao said...

Haha. May I know what the ranking of Tokyo University is? Are there any art schools in Singapore that were in the top 500?

Princess Annix said...

Pao, are you referring to the University of Tokyo? It has taken the 19th spot tied with the National Univ. of Singapore. Tokyo Metropolitan University is in the 346th spot. The only school from Singapore included in the list aside from the Univ. of Singapore is the Nanyang Technological University at 61st spot. =)